Saturday, October 25 from 10am – 2pm
Participate in Boo-Palooza 2014? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Wicker Park Advisory Council, Wicker Park Garden Club, Urban Encounter and Mosaic Church are putting together Boo-Palooza 2014 to be presented Saturday, October 25 from 10am - 2pm in Wicker Park - 1425 N Damen Ave.
See 2013 Layout to get an idea of the scope of the event.
What is Boo-Palooza? - click here It is great fun, a time to give back to the community, and a time to meet people and promote your Business, Community Group, School, Church or Ward.
GET INVOLVED - Contact us at email@example.com
Be a Sponsor, Present an Activity Table, Volunteer Your Time and CREATE!
We invite you, your community organization, business, school, church, elected officials, and those who love Halloween to Participate this year:
- Sponsor one of the Activities - See layout - sponsors need for any of the activities you see listed (pumpkin patch, apple bobbing, midway of games, bingo, straw stack, etc) - Sponsorships at $100, $250, $500, $1,000 - Your Logos is posted at Activity Areas and on Banners- ask for Details.
- Present an activity table - not sure what to do? - we can give you ideas of activities - no charge for table/chairs - ALL TABLES MUST present an activity.
- Donate a gift or gift certificate for the Costume Parade Prizes: Prizes for Best Children's Costume (3), Family Costume (2), Adult Costume (2), Dog Costume (3)
- Donate decorations and table cloths for the activity tables
- Prizes for Ghost Bingo - 20 prizes
- Donate Some food for the 300+ Volunteers
- Volunteer your time to Set up (Friday, Oct 24 8am - 5pm; or 6pm - 9pm; Saturday, Oct 25 8am - 10am)
- Volunteer at an event table or activity area - (Saturday, October 25 at 10am - 2pm)
- No items can be sold at the event. Food and soft drink sampling is allowed - but - give us details.